To meet the needs of US based employers for insurance to cover possible liability resulting from the implementation of a medical tourism/travel benefit, Custom Assurance Placements, Ltd. can provide a superior liability policy with an “A” rated insurer.
Contact Us for a Quote
- Limits available up to USD $10,000,000 with excess insurance options.
- Coverage for the healthcare management exposure of a healthcare insurance benefit arising out of an act, error or omission in the performance of professional services.
- Coverage for employer vicarious liability from medical malpractice associated with employee utilization of a medical travel insurance benefit.
- Coverage includes damages and claims expenses as well as defense costs.
- Includes both the domestic and international exposure from managing a healthcare benefit plan.
Please also refer to Global Protective Solutions Group Medical Travel Accident and Complications Benefits which provide an immediate response to instances and mitigate liability exposures of employers.
This is a brief description of coverage and is not an insurance contract. For coverage specifics and details, please refer to the exact terms and conditions of the policy.