Medical Tourism Accident Coverage
In the event of an accident or a covered complication resulting from a medical procedure incurred while the insured is on a specific trip for the purpose of receiving medical or surgical treatment outside the insured’s country of residence.
Travel Companion Coverage
Coverage for travel companions can be included to provide travel accident benefits to those who may be accompanying the insured while traveling for a medical procedure.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Medical Expenses
- Emergency Evacuation
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Additional Medical or Surgical Treatment Benefit
- Additional Expenses for Travel, Meals and Accommodations
- Family Coordination
- Residence Modification
- Loss of Reproductive Function
This is a brief description of coverage and is not an insurance contract. For coverage specifics and details, please refer to the exact terms and conditions of the policy. These products are not meant to replace any major medical insurance coverage.